AT&T is the next US carrier to offer a bit of a clearer window on when the Samsung Galaxy S4 will launch for their network. It was announced today that the phone will go up for pre-order on April 16th for a price of $250 when signing up for a new two-year service agreement. Not announced, however, was the date that the phone will ship.
T-Mobile was the first US carrier to make known their launch plans for the phone, tentatively pegging May 1st for the release of Samsung’s next flagship. The Samsung Galaxy S4 will feature a quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor for all US variants and sports a 5-inch 1080p display. For more info or to sign up for updates via AT&T, head over to the phone’s official landing page.
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- FTC fines TracFone for throttling "unlimited" data
- Gear VR arrives at Best Buy
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4