AT&T could soon be ready to serve up the LG Optimus G Pro as a device with a similar model number has hit the FCC with the carrier’s radios. It’s sitting in the FCC’s halls with the model number LG E980, and has both the GSM and LTE radios necessary to run on Ma Bell’s network without an issue.
The Optimus G Pro is LG’s 5.5-inch refresh for its 2013 flag ship, featuring full-HD resolution, a 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, a 13 megapixel camera, Android 4.1 and more.
If it really is headed to AT&T’s shores it should be a hot item as it still enjoys a spot alongside Android’s current elite crop of smartphones. We got some nice hands-on time with this device at Mobile World Congress so be sure to check that out here if you’re curious as to what kind of smartphone you should soon see donning the AT&T banner.
- Also available today from AT&T: HTC One
- LG Optimus G Pro for AT&T gets value pac
- LG Optimus G Pro sells 1 million handsets in
- What’s the best Android phone as of Jun
- Check out the LG Optimus G Pro forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus G Pro