Remember Smoked by Windows Phone? The concept is getting a bit of a revival in Microsoft’s latest ad campaign. Expected to be in heavy rotation during broadcasts of the NCAA basketball tournament otherwise known as March Madness, this TV spot features a showdown between the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the Nokia Lumia 920. More specifically, the cameras of the two handsets face off.
A supposedly random couple is approached and asked to test out the Lumia 920’s 8.7MP PureView camera versus the Galaxy S3’s 8MP sensor. Surprise, Windows Phone wins and the lady switches devices on the spot. OK…
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S3