OUYA, the fabled Android-based gaming console, is set for an official launch on March 28th. From humble Kickstarter project to worldwide phenomenon, OUYA will be celebrated with a launch party on March 28th from 8pm to midnight in San Francisco.
Entering the contest is simple (winning is the hard part):
- Head on over to OUYAboards.com.
- If you haven’t already, create a free account.
- Reply to this contest thread by convincing us why YOU should win the ticket to the OUYA Launch Event
- BE CREATIVE… include videos, pictures, photoshoppery, songs, skits, and anything else that will make you stand out from the competition. Heck, get an OUYA tattoo or make an OUYA cake or do something fun and zany!
- Both consumers and developers are welcome to enter, but developers have a slight edge as we’re giving them the “tie goes to the developer” rule.
- You MUST be able to attend the event and either live in the San Francisco area or make your own travel arrangements to attend the event. The ticket is non-transferrable and the winner must plan on using it themselves!
- The winner will receive entrance to the Official OUYA Launch Event in San Francisco on March 28th from 8pm to 12 midnight. Winner will only receive a ticket for entrance and will be solely responsible for all other related expenses including but not limited to travel and accommodations.
- The winner must be 18+ years old and be a resident of the United States.
- Contest entries will be accepted until March 21st at 11:59PM Eastern.
- Winner will be selected at the sole discretion of Neverstill Media staff based on randomly selecting a winner from amongst our favorite entries.
- The winner will be contacted through the E-Mail used to register for our OUYA Forums between March 22nd and March 24th and will have 24 hours to respond with proof of age, location, and ability to attend the event. If no response is received, Neverstill Media staff will identify and contact replacement winners until the requirements are met.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. If multiple entries are submitted, Neverstill Media will choose one – at their sole discretion – for inclusion in the contest.
- Neverstill Media reserves the right to disqualify anyone from this contest for any reason at their sole discretion.
On your mark…