The Sony Xperia Tablet Z, which we ogled at Mobile World Congress, will start its worldwide rollout in Japan later this month. Available on NTT DoCoMo’s LTE network, the slate will launch on March 22nd following a pre-order period starting March 9th.
The Tablet Z will be available in both black and white finishes when it goes on sale for an unspecified price (expected to be near $900 US). The tablet boasts a waterproof, dustproof design, 1080p display, quad-core processing with 2GB RAM, and a super thin profile ( a mere 6.9mm).
Expect the Japanese release to be followed with a greater availability across the globe. Sony has not detailed their exact plans, though.
[via Xperia Blog]
- Tablet photographers rejoice! Sony has a QX c
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean rollout begins for Son
- Sony gives update on Android 4.3 and Android
- Sony confirms Android 4.3 updates for its lat
- Check out the Sony Xperia Tablet Z forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia Tablet Z