We can all breathe a sigh of relief: the leaked Samsung Galaxy S4 render from yesterday has been exposed as a fake, albeit an unintentional one. The image was designed as a placeholder by the Expansys team to use on GS4 landing page. After finding its way to the usually reliable @evleaks Twitter handle, the image was posted online as a purported first look at the upcoming Samsung flagship’s final design.
While it once again puts us back in the dark as to the Galaxy S4’s appearance, the silver lining is that the rather bland picture presented as the phone is not representative of the real deal. It leaves some room for a much more interesting look, rather than the simple Galaxy Note-esque stylings seen in the render.
Looks like we might be waiting until March 14th and Samsung official announcement to get our real first look at the highly-anticipated Galaxy S4.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4