We could talk all day about the implications of Google Glass and what the high-tech eyewear could mean mean for the future of a connected world. Sure, capturing life’s fleeting moments and improving our day-to-day lives sounds all good and dandy, but some dudes out there just wanna know how wearing a chastity belt around their heads is going to hurt their chances with the ladies.
Well, we came across a fun video exploring this very topic. The good news? Having full access to the limitless knowledge of the world wide web strapped to your skull might not hurt your chances at all. But your friends are another story and of course, Apple still finds a way to cock-block. Some things will never change. Watch on.
This is actually a more humorous take from an idea explored in another short movie called Sight. A much darker flick, we featured Sight awhile back when it was blowing up on Vimeo and for those that missed it, here’s where Google Glass could take us in the very distant, cold future. Word of caution: if we ever get to 2099, never date a Google engineer.
- Google Glass XE21.0 update rolling out, here's what's new
- The 'most connected man in the world' could be us in 10 years
- Google Glass XE20.1 update gives access to all contacts with messaging options
- Google Glass patent shows a much less dorky design
- Check out the Google Glass forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.