Here is a rather close look at the phone rumored to launch as the HTC One but thus far known as the M7. Yeah, it’s literally a pretty close look as we catch ultra zoomed-in shots of the upcoming device, giving a glimpse of an edge here and corner there, but nothing that paint a clear picture of what the final handset will look like (we have other leaks for that).
The video presented here was actually stitched together by a fan using clips provided as part of HTC’s countdown to the February 19th event where we expect to see the phone unveiled. The good news is we can probably expect a few more quick pans over the surface of the new HTC One before the real deal is announced.
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- HTC commits to Android L for One M8
- Check out the HTC M7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.