Looking for another perfect opportunity to buy the Samsung Galaxy S3 on Sprint? Amazon Wireless has the deal you’re looking for as one of the retailer’s famous penny-pinching sales is going on right now. You can get the device for just one penny if you’re a new Sprint customer opening up a new account, a great price for an initial investment if you were looking to switch carriers.
Of course, those upgrading or adding a line are being treated a bit differently. The former of those types will have to pay $100 for the device, while the latter bunch only has to pay about $60. Fair or not, it’s something we’re used to by now so keep that in mind before jumping too high for joy.
Oh, and our Canadian friends have made enough jokes about getting rid of the little coin that could — aka the penny — over the past few days, but we wouldn’t be opposed to seeing a few more you might have in the comments section below.
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- Verizon Galaxy Note 2 gets KitKat
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.