The LG Optimus G Pro we already know will hit Japan’s NTT DoCoMo later this spring carries a 5-inch display, but it looks like the Korean company has something even bigger planned for its homeland. Still running under the name Optimus G Pro, information has surfaced on a version of the device with a 5.5-inch display and larger 3140mAh battery.
Other rumored specs include a 1.7GHz Snapdragon CPU with LTE support, 2GB of RAM, and 13MP camera, hardware that matches the device slated for Japan. It’s a curious choice to launch the phone in two separate display sizes, and it raises a question about which model we will see in other regions. Perhaps a mix of both?
We expect to get our hands on at least one of the upcoming Optimus G Pro variants at Mobile World Congress, where LG will officially unveil their 2013 lineup of smartphones.
- Also available today from AT&T: HTC One
- LG Optimus G Pro for AT&T gets value pac
- LG Optimus G Pro sells 1 million handsets in
- What’s the best Android phone as of Jun
- Check out the LG Optimus G Pro forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus G Pro