Ice Cream Sandwich isn’t the youngest kid in class anymore, but being on Android 4.0 sure beats being on Android 2.3. Those with the Motorola ATRIX 2 on AT&T will finally be able to get with the times as the cellular operator has made Ice Cream Sandwich available over-the-air.
The changelog offered by AT&T doesn’t mention much outside of the usual Android 4.x features we’re already used to so it doesn’t appear the experience will change outside of that.
But the changes made to Android 4.0 are significant enough that you’ll feel like you have an entirely new phone. The update can be downloaded and installed over WiFi in the About Phone menu. [AT&T]
- Android L vs Ice Cream Sandwich: Google Desig
- Android version breakdown for June 2014
- Jelly Bean now running on 28.4% of active And
- LG Thrill 4G getting Ice Cream Sandwich
- Check out the Motorola ATRIX 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.