On Friday, it was “leaked” that Samsung would introduce a pink variant of the Galaxy S3 in its homeland of South Korea and today, it’s finally official. In a strange move, they’re actually calling it “Martian Pink” and it will actually only be sold in limited numbers. Was hoping for an official word that this would be hitting other markets as well, but Samsung made no mention.
There’s just something so soothing about pink. Maybe because it reminds of Pepto-Bismol or bubble gum (a few flavors that comforted me as a child), but I don’t know. I think I could rock this — how ’bout you?
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- FTC fines TracFone for throttling "unlimited" data
- Gear VR arrives at Best Buy
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3