On Friday, it was “leaked” that Samsung would introduce a pink variant of the Galaxy S3 in its homeland of South Korea and today, it’s finally official. In a strange move, they’re actually calling it “Martian Pink” and it will actually only be sold in limited numbers. Was hoping for an official word that this would be hitting other markets as well, but Samsung made no mention.
There’s just something so soothing about pink. Maybe because it reminds of Pepto-Bismol or bubble gum (a few flavors that comforted me as a child), but I don’t know. I think I could rock this — how ’bout you?
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3