Some new rumors are surfacing regarding the HTC One X+. While most reports point to the device being identical in nearly every aspect (save for a faster processor) to the original, there are some whispers of the phone sporting a slightly thicker frame in order to make room for a larger battery. Regardless, HTCSource is reporting that T-Mobile’s version of the handset has been delayed, and no definitive launch date is known at this time.
A larger battery makes sense, and it would certainly help the One X+ compete against phones like the Motorola DROID RAZR Maxx HD, but it isn’t a given. What seems more certain is that the phone will launch with Jelly Bean and Sense 4.5, a new version of HTC’s custom interface that won’t include many major changes. An updated gallery app is expected. HTC has a press event coming up next week, so it’s possible we will get some fresh info on the handset. Phandroid will be there covering it love, so keep it tuned here.
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X