Samsung hasn’t come clean with any of the details of the Galaxy Note 2’s launch in the US, but it is sounding like next month might be a good bet. Sources speaking to BGR have confirmed that the phablet is currently on track for an October 21st release at AT&T. The date is also said to feature another high-profile launch: the Windows Phone 8 Nokia Lumia 920.
It seems that Samsung is attempting to copy the successful world-wide launch of the Galaxy S3, with head JK Shin pointing towards October as the date of the Note 2’s general launch. All signs to point to the phone finding a home on each of the major US service providers plus at least one regional carrier.
- Google Play birthday deals
- First Look: Sense ID finger scanning tech
- Pebble Time Steel announced
- Galaxy Edge starts at 64GB?
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 2