We’ve been trying to figure out what sort of processor was inside T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G since it was announced. Magenta didn’t provide the information at the time for some reason, but now they’ve finally spilled the beans.
The QWERTY device is, in fact, running Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4 processor. It’s good news considering it’s one of the better processors in the game, and we’d expect a device as solid as the Relay 4G to pack one hell of a punch in that department. September 19th will be the hand-off date for this thing, and you can hit the ground running with it for $150. [via TmoNews]
- T-Mobile letting you beat the Black Friday ru
- Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G headed to T-Mobile
- T-Mobile Announces Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G
- A better view of the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.