The fashion-savvy have probably been wondering when they could get their hands on the Cushnie Et Ochs edition HTC One X since it first popped up last week. The phone debuted in a two-tone color scheme that is as unique as it is striking, and while it was meant mostly to dazzle the Fashion Week crowd, HTC is now offering a chance for those of us a bit more grounded in our aesthetics to take the leap into high design.
The contest is rather simple, and, as most online giveaways functions these days, involves social media. All you have to do is follow HTCMobile on Pinterest and re-pin an image from a selection of photos of the black-and-white One X. That’s about as easy as it gets, and worthwhile even if you aren’t that interested in holding one of the most fashionable phones on the block. The One X itself is still a great device regardless of its outward appearance.
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X