While this isn’t hard confirmation that AT&T is set to bring the device out it’s a rather clean render and there’s no reason to believe it was doctored by either Phones4U or Sony.
Also note the two separators on the AT&T render — that design is not present in the international version which could be further proof that this is a shot of a possible AT&T version.
We’re not sure when AT&T might be bringing the device out if they are, in fact, doing so, but considering it was just unveiled last week in Berlin we’d say it’s not exactly right around the corner.
Nothing we say is worth more than any official word, though, so we’ll be waiting to hear more from AT&T in the coming weeks or months. [via AndroidCentral]
- Sony Xperia T, TX, V and SP scheduled to rece
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Rogers pushing Jelly Bean to HTC One X and mo
- Sony giving away the sexy Xperia T “Bon
- Check out the Sony Xperia T forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia T