If you thought Samsung was going to come to market with two colors for the Galaxy S3 and no more, you obviously didn’t follow the Galaxy S2 line too closely. Samsung has announced the addition of two new colors for those who aren’t too satisfied with the current options of Pebble Blue and Marble White.
You can look forward to “Amber Brown,” “Titanium Grey,” “Sapphire Black,” and “Garnett Red” sometime soon. I’m a huge fan of that Sapphire Black, and with so many color options to choose from now no one should have any qualms about the way their phones look.
New colors are subject to carrier availability, of course, so you won’t be guaranteed to see all of these available for your carrier of choice right away, if ever. Keep your fingers crossed that your carrier gets the color you want, and be sure to take a look at all the great new colors above and below. [via Samsung Tomorrow]
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3