Perhaps admitting that we’d all find out sooner or later, Samsung hasn’t done much to keep their big IFA announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 a secret. Instead, they have decided to create intrigue in other ways by subtly teasing us with shots of styli and now a new video featuring director Wim Wenders waxing on creativity. As it goes in the video, “anybody can do it…with such a small and light thing.” We’ll give them light, but consider us interested in finding out exactly what Samsung means by “small” in the case of a smartphone with a 5.5-inch display. I guess Samsung’s strategy is working.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 2