The Sony Hayabusa has been far from absent in the rumor mill. The high-end device is said to come with some great specs and Sony has major plans for it, but the Hayabusa LT29i has been nameless until now.
Good news comes from Xperia Blog, who’s sources claim this bad boy will be named Sony Xperia TX. The name fits well with Sony’s naming strategy, and makes sense when taking into account that it should be a higher-end version of the Xperia T.
There is no other news attached with the name, but if rumors prove to be true this should be a rather powerful smartphone. It is said to sport a 4.6-inch 720p display, a Snapdragon S4 processor, 1 GB of RAM and a stunning 13 MP camera. Not your average affordable smartphone, if you ask us.
The rumored phones and tablet should be announced later this month at Berlin’s IFA, so we shouldn’t have to wait too long for more details. Until then, stay tuned!
[Via: Xperia Blog]
- Sony Xperia T, TX, V and SP scheduled to rece
- Sony provides Jelly Bean upgrade timeline for
- Google Play is now showing Android developers
- Best Games from September
- Check out the Sony Xperia TX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Hayabusa, Sony LT29i, Sony Xperia TX