When Sony announced the Sony Xperia Miro they didn’t give us any dates to look forward to. We’ve been left in the dark on when to expect this mid-range handset but we may have a good idea now thanks to a UK retailer.
Carphone Warehouse has updated their product sign-up page to inform would-be customers that they expect an August 2012 ship date. The phone was announced mid-June so we suspect it’s just about ready for purchase.
The Miro is a 3.5 inch device that has a 5 megapixel camera and Android 4.0. It won’t knock the socks off of a power user but this should come in as an affordable option for someone who doesn’t need a whole lot of juice out of their smartphone. Head to Carphone Warehouse to sign up to be notified.
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- And Sony Unveils… The All New Xperia Mi
- New internet trend sees people using live rab
- First wave of Inbox by Gmail invites are being sent out
- Check out the Sony Xperia Miro forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia Miro