While Sony hasn’t finalized its plans for the rollout of Jelly Bean to their Xperia lineup, the upgrades to Ice Cream Sandwich continue to hit devices around the globe. The next in line is the Sony Xperia P, which, according to the Facebook page of the company’s Indian branch, will see Android 4.0.4 later this month. Owners of the mid-range Xperia smartphone can expect to see the update between the 19th and 25th of August, but it is unclear if the dates apply only to the release of the update in India or if other parts of the world will also see the update to ICS during the same time period.
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the Sony Xperia P forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia P