Owners of the Samsung Galaxy S2 international version (I9100) have something to get excited about today. CyanogenMod 10 — and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM built from AOSP — is now available in a preview form over on XDA Developers. This is an very early form of the ROM, so expect a few bugs, possible implosion of your device and/or melting of the polar icecaps.
Special shout-outs go to the Teamhacksung team for getting this up and running on the Galaxy S2. If you’re familiar with sorta stuff, hit the source link and go have some fun with your J-Bean.
- The PhonePad+ turns your Samsung smartphones
- T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile Galaxy S2 get Jell
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- AOKP Android 4.2 Build 3 update brings suppor
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S2