Owners of the Samsung Galaxy S2 international version (I9100) have something to get excited about today. CyanogenMod 10 — and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM built from AOSP — is now available in a preview form over on XDA Developers. This is an very early form of the ROM, so expect a few bugs, possible implosion of your device and/or melting of the polar icecaps.
Special shout-outs go to the Teamhacksung team for getting this up and running on the Galaxy S2. If you’re familiar with sorta stuff, hit the source link and go have some fun with your J-Bean.
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S2