AT&T hasn’t made any official statement on the matter, but Motorola has let the cat out of the bag on the next member of the carrier’s Atrix series of phones. A sign-up page has gone live on Moto’s site for the Atrix HD, a phone we have known up to this point by its codename, Dinara. The page gives us all the info we need on the device, detailing its 1.5GHz dual-core CPU, 4.5-inch 720p display, and 8MP camera. LTE support is confirmed and furthermore we learn that the phone will carry 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage.
As mentioned before, we haven’t heard anything from AT&T on the matter, but chances are we could be getting an official announcement soon. Motorola has yet to pull the Atrix HD from their site, which suggests posting its information was no accident at all.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola Atrix HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola ATRIX HD