Many Motorola Droid RAZR owners are feeling anxious today after a CNET report tipped June 12th as the expected delivery date of the top-selling smartphone’s Android 4.0 update. The only problem is, Verizon apparently missed the memo. The VZW Support Twitter account is responding to user demand for Ice Cream Sandwich with news that an official date of deployment has yet to be set. DroidLife points out that we have yet to see the typical round of test updates delivered to members of the Motorola Feedback Network, and likely will not see a full rollout until after that initial phase comes and goes.
Of course, we must remember the June 12th date was never official, and as is typically the case with updates it is best not to start counting the chickens before they hatch.
- FTC fines TracFone for throttling "unlimited" data
- Gear VR arrives at Best Buy
- Sony laying off 1,000 workers
- Note 4 Tips & Tricks
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.