A photo of the press variety has surfaced purporting to be AT&T’s next Motorola handset. Signs point to the photo being the device codenamed Dinara. We’ve heard the name bandied about plenty in past months, and rumors point to the device featuring a 720p HD display and run Ice Cream Sandwich on Ma Bell’s LTE network. Given the higher-end specs, there is a strong possibility the Dinara could launch as the Motorola Atrix 3.
While the handset doesn’t follow Motorola’s recent design language that has made its way to the RAZR line, Xyboard tablets, and even the Droid 4 on Verizon, we do see from the photo a move towards Android 4.0 software buttons, an OS-level element that Moto is slowly bringing over to their newer devices. A July 26th date on the mocked-up homescreen could suggest a launch date, but consider it a rumor for now.
[via The Verge]
- Motorola Dinara/ATRIX 3 lands at the Bluetoot
- Motorola Atrix 3 Passes Through the FCC On It
- Motorola Vanquish tipped as international Dro
- Rumor: Quad-Core Motorola ATRIX 3 Is Supposed
- Check out the Motorola Dinara forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola Atrix 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola ATRIX 3, Motorola Dinara