Samsung has a new LTE-enabled Android smartphone destined for Korea. The Samsung Galaxy R Style is an Ice Cream Sandwich device with a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display and 1.5GHz dual-core processor. It measures in at a respectable 9.79mm thick and has an appearance that harkens back to older Galaxy S designs rather than the redefined lines of the Galaxy S III. Other specs include a 5MP camera and NFC capabilities.
The Galaxy R Style will be coming to all of Korea’s major carrier and will launch for the equivalent of $594 (700,000 won). There appear to be no plans for a wider release.
[via The Verge]
- You can now buy a brown leather or stainless
- OnePlus first retail store, Black Friday deals
- Twitter app to scan devices for installed apps
- Verizon Connection Day is live
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy R Style forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy R Style