The Kyocera Hydro booked its ticket out of CTIA and straight to the FCC, where the recently unveiled Android 4.0 handset was put through the paces. Filed under its model number of C5170, the Hydro showed off its CDMA 1900MHz radio support, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, and Bluetooth. Based off of their history with Kyocera and the phone’s internals, it doesn’t take the Scooby Doo mystery crew to conclude that the Hydro is likely headed to Sprint. Jinkies! And they would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn’t for those meddling kids and their dog.
- HTC One M9's new custom navigation bar [VIDEO]
- Verizon S6 pre-sale announced
- Speed test: Samsung Galaxy S6 vs S5 [VIDEO]
- Cyanogen CEO: change in guard coming
- Check out the Kyocera Hydro forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Kyocera Hydro