Sony has announced a few more members of its Xperia family, the Sony Xperia GX and Sony Xperia SX. Both handsets are headed for a Japanese release. The highlight of the Xperia GX is its 13MP Exmor R camera sensor, but it also features a 4.6-inch HD display and 1.5GHz dual-core processor. The Xperia SX features a 3.7-inch Bravia Reality Display, 1.5GHz dual-core CPU, and 8MP camera. The LTE-enabled handset claims to be the world’s lightest, weighing in at a mere 95 grams.
Along with the hardware comes a few new Sony apps, including Album, Movies, and a new Walkman music player with enhanced audio filters. Both phones look to get a summer release.
- Sony Xperia GX now available in Japan from NT
- Sony Xperia GX Hits The FCC – Boasts AT
- Sony Xperia LT29i specs revealed? Snapdragon
- Silver Moto 360 Delay
- Check out the Sony Xperia GX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Sony Xperia SX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.