A very small number of HTC One X owners are experiencing a bug that causes incoming messages to arrive without an accompanying notification. The bug, which occurs intermittently, has been acknowledged by HTC and a fix is apparently in the works. Those experiencing the issue see no notification in their status bar nor a badge on the Messaging shortcut on the homescreen indicating a new message has been received. Instead users have to open the Messaging app to check for new messages.
The problem appears to be affecting all versions of the One X, including AT&T’s recent release. The timeline on a fix is not known, but HTC is promising to deliver one “as soon as possible.”
[via The Verge]
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X