It looks like Google may have unleashed an ad campaign for the Sony Xperia Ion prematurely, stealing AT&T’s thunder in the process. The handset, which was announced earlier this year at CES, has yet to be pegged with a release date by the carrier. The ad that has started to appear on Google when performing a search for the Xperia Ion wasn’t so coy. It reads “Come Exclusively to AT&T in June.” As always, we’ll wait for official confirmation, which should be coming soon from the sound of it.
- Jelly Bean updates: Sony Xperia Z receives 4.
- Sony begins Jelly Bean rollout for Xperia P,
- Sony releases AOSP for the Xperia Z, news reg
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Check out the Sony Xperia Ion forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia Ion