That Siri grabbed the majority of the limelight in the aftermath of the iPhone 4S launch would be an understatement: to me, it seemed like the phone was marketed almost exclusively with it’s voice assistant feature. But what the people loved, more than actually productive stuff like scheduling appointments or sending texts, were the more… random commands (some of which are admittedly hilarious).
So, to convince people who might for some strange reason need the ability to decipher those commands, Android Central’s Phil Nickinson put the Samsung Galaxy S III’s S Voice feature to the “woodchuck” test. Good news, folks, the phone passed.
- Samsung announces sale of over 10 million Gal
- Red Samsung Galaxy S III coming to AT&T
- Warning to our Indian readers: be wary of Fli
- Latest Verizon MAP list shows Incredible 4G L
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S III forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S III