While it would probably be more sensible to go for the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX at this point, Costco is offering up a deal that’s pretty hard to pass by. For just $80, you can get an original DROID RAZR, an HD dock, an. HDMI cable, and a mobile charger. The inclusion of the mobile charger would probably make the fact that the RAZR doesn’t have a 3,300mAh battery easier to swallow. And it’s not like the RAZR’s battery life is horrible, it’s just not as good as the MAXX’s. A new two-year contract will get you on your way. The deal ends may first. [via Droid-Life]
- Android 4.1.2 update pushing to all Motorola
- Motorola officially details Jelly Bean rollou
- Jelly Bean soak test reaching Motorola Droid
- Motorola begins Jelly Bean soak test for DROI
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid RAZR