Another day, another Photoshop screwup. This time, Verizon’s advertising the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX via snail-mail. According to those mailers, the RAZR MAXX has Ice Cream Sandwich. The status bar at the top is a dead giveaway, but nothing is as obvious as the on-screen buttons sitting right above a row of capacitive buttons.
Talk about wasted screen real estate. We’re willing to bet those software buttons won’t be there, but it’s still funny regardless. On a related note — now that you guys are showing these devices to have Ice Cream Sandwich in the mail, can we please get the actual update to the real deals? [via Droid-Life]
- Leak: Let’s Talk offering Verizon One M
- Android 4.1.2 update pushing to all Motorola
- Motorola officially details Jelly Bean rollou
- Jelly Bean soak test reaching Motorola Droid
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola DROID RAZR Maxx