Was this photo taken with a phone called the Motorola Droid RAZR HD? According to its EXIF data the answer is yes. Several photos snapped up by the device heretofore rumored as the Droid Fighter (but looking an awful lot like previous RAZR releases) were discovered among the Picasa stream of a Motorola employee pointing to a phone that could again take up the mantle of one of Moto’s most iconic brands. Little else can be deduced from the photo data, but the handset is rumored to feature a 13MP camera.
It’s clear that Motorola isn’t done with the RAZR name and it’s starting to look like each new device isn’t meant as an upgrade or replacement, necessarily, but as a way of offering a similar experience in a range of devices that fit different needs. With an HD display and likely LTE and multi-core processing, the RAZR HD probably won’t have the battery life if the RAZR MAXX, but it will fill another high-end niche.
- Night Sky Wallpaper
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- Check out the Motorola DROID Fighter forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.