Leaked builds for Android devices are no strangers to sites like XDA or RootzWiki. The latter, more specifically, was able to get in their hands today, an official leaked build of Android 4.0 for the Samsung Galaxy Note. Last we heard from Samsung, the update had been delayed to Q2 of this year and would be receiving a “premium” suite of S Pen apps. And while this leaked ROM is inching ever closer to the final release build, those premium set of apps didn’t make the cut. There is a few new items that made the cut. Here’s the short list:
- Samsung Planner is now Calendar
- New Calendar widgets include Month, Mini Task, Three Day Task, Mini Today, Agenda, Task, and Mini Agenda
- There is a new Samsung Memo widget
The ROM has plenty working with only a few very minor bugs. The ROM can be flashed using the normal Odin utility for the PC if you can’t wait for your just desserts any longer. Of course, we recommend holding off unless you’re well versed in these sorta things. The Galaxy Note would make for an expensive paper weight. For now, rest well knowing the update is near.
- Samsung Galaxy Note listed as ‘Coming S
- TELUS updates list of devices soon to get And
- Samsung’s Galaxy S3 TouchWiz Ported To
- Samsung takes the Note to the streets –
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note LTE forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note LTE