Sprint’s Samsung Epic 4G Touch seems to be getting a software update starting today. The update isn’t Ice Cream Sandwich (again, don’t get your hopes up on that ever happening) but it does fix a very important bug. The force close people would suffer when receiving a call has been fixed, and they’ve also optimized network connections for improved battery life. All users won’t see the update right away but rest assured it’ll be pushed to everyone by six months’ time. Head to Sprint’s support forums for more information. [via Samsung Hub]
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the Samsung EPIC 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Epic 4G