DROID Charge owners are next in line to receive an upgrade for their phones, but this isn’t Ice Cream Sandwich. In fact, I wouldn’t count on Ice Cream Sandwich unless you’re using a custom ROM. No, this update bring the build to FP1 and the biggest change is the addition of the Verizon Remote Diagnostics app which will allow customer care representatives to better troubleshoot any problems you’re having with your device. We’ve got other bug fixes and minor app updates, but they’re not notable enough to list here. Just grab a peek at the image above. Oh, and try not to heckle whoever wrote the changelog up about using “Android Market” instead of “Google Play Store” on that second to last bullet point. [Verizon 1|2|3 via Android Police]
- Verizon readies update for aging Droid Charge
- Apple files to have 8 Samsung phones banned i
- Verizon posts changelog for Droid Charge FP5
- Verizon Wireless Sale: Droid 3, X2, Incredibl
- Check out the Samsung DROID Charge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung DROID Charge