Carrier O2 UK confirmed to a customer on Twitter that the HTC One X will be headed to them April 5th. After originally promising an April launch date, I’m sure people will be pleased to hear that it’ll arrive so early in the month. It’s unclear whether or not they’ll be actually selling the phone at that date or if they’re just confirming that they’ll have it in inventory, but it’s good news regardless. [via Gizmodo]
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X