Carrier O2 UK will soon be launching several new devices that were announced at Mobile World Congress. Their coming soon page has been filled with not only all of the HTC One phones, but Sony’s Xperia P and U, as well. The Xperia S has already launched on the carrier. We’re even given a launch window for all of them, and all of them are said to be coming right around the same time – April. Anything can change but UK release windows are usually safe, give or take a week or two. Be sure to keep an eye on their site and their blog for more information on the phone you’re looking for.
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.