We’re only a few days away from Mobile World Congress 2012 but some manufacturer’s are already showing their wares before the big event. LG is first out the gate giving some hands-on time to Telefonino.net, who has uploaded a few quick walkthrough videos for the LG Optimus 4X HD, LG Optimus Vu and LG Optimus 3D Max. The Galaxy Note even makes a brief cameo, going head-to-head with the LG Vu.
Just as expected, LG has giving their UI a makeover in Ice Cream Sandwich providing for a near stock look to Android 4.0, while still differentiating themselves from the competition with new icons and launcher. I know, I know — we all want that stock Android experience but let’s face it, that’s pretty much reserved for Nexus devices these days.
Let me know what you guys think of these devices and LG’s new UI. We’ll most likely have some hands-on time of our own once Rob, Kevin and Quentyn touch down in Spain in a few days.
- YotaPhone 2 launches this Spring
- Lenovo Pocket Projector
- Alcatel Hero 2+ announced
- Hands-on: Sony Xperia M4 Aqua
- Check out the LG Optimus Vu forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Optimus 3D Max forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.