Samsung could soon be joining the likes of Polaroid with the introduction of an Android-based digital camera. The Korean company has filed for a trademark with the USPTO for a “ Samsung Galaxy Camera.” The name is described as being associated with — you guessed it — “cameras and camcorders.”
Samsung’s Galaxy line has expanded to cover smartphones, tablets, and media players so it would make sense that an Android-powered camera from the company could also get the tag. Is it a bit too soon to wonder if we might see the new gadget on display at Mobile World Congress?
- Samsung to introduce Android-based mirrorless
- Samsung announces WiFi-only Galaxy Camera ava
- WiFi-only Samsung Galaxy Camera revealed
- Sea Battle, a Battleship clone, launches excl
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Camera forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Camera