Samsung could soon be joining the likes of Polaroid with the introduction of an Android-based digital camera. The Korean company has filed for a trademark with the USPTO for a “ Samsung Galaxy Camera.” The name is described as being associated with — you guessed it — “cameras and camcorders.”
Samsung’s Galaxy line has expanded to cover smartphones, tablets, and media players so it would make sense that an Android-powered camera from the company could also get the tag. Is it a bit too soon to wonder if we might see the new gadget on display at Mobile World Congress?
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Camera forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Camera