Motorola Atrix 2 users have something to look forward to with a new software update rolling out to their devices starting today. The update will bring the Atrix 2 up to software version v55.13.25 and Motorola cleverly mentions greater device security — otherwise known as the removal of Carrier IQ’s spyware. Users can also look forward to improved performance which is always a plus.
If you haven’t yet been prompted for the update, you can manually check for one by jumping into your device’s Settings > About Phone > System Updates. As always, make sure you’re on WiFi and you have more than 50% battery before starting. Let us know once you’ve received the update and if you noticed any improvements!
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola ATRIX 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Atrix 2