Say what you will about the Casio G’zOne Commando and its rugged looks, but the handset makes for a pretty solid Android device. It’s about to get even better with the release of a new software update that brings, among other things, free push-to-talk support to all owners of the life-proof smartphone. Bringing the Commando’s software version to C771M100, other enhancements include a fix for a bug that left the device’s screen unlocked after a call was placed over a Bluetooth headset and tweaks that make for quicker email deletion. The whole log can be found over at Verizon’s support site, meaning the update should start trickling down to users any time now.
- Casio G’zOne Commando receives build C7
- Casio G’zOne Commando to receive C771M1
- Casio G’zOne Commando Software Update R
- Casio G’zOne Commando Gets Gingerbread
- Check out the Casio G'zOne Commando forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Casio G'zOne Commando