New rumors emerged from the BGR camp claiming that AT&T’s Q1 will be chock full of great devices. Three of those devices are Android. According to them (no real source was given) AT&T will be launching the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD, the Samsung Exhilarate and the Sony Xperia Ion in the latter portions of the first quarter.
Nothing else was said beyond that but that’s a lot of new devices to look forward to in such a short amount of time if it is indeed true. The month of March is swimming in our heads but it’s possible one or two of these might be slated for late February, as well. Of course, without actual concrete evidence or an official announcement it’s hard to get excited about anything right now.
- The Galaxy S6 Active
- Hearthstone expansion announced
- HTC One M9's new custom navigation bar [VIDEO]
- Verizon S6 pre-sale announced
- Check out the Sony Xperia Ion forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Exhilarate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.