New rumors emerged from the BGR camp claiming that AT&T’s Q1 will be chock full of great devices. Three of those devices are Android. According to them (no real source was given) AT&T will be launching the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD, the Samsung Exhilarate and the Sony Xperia Ion in the latter portions of the first quarter.
Nothing else was said beyond that but that’s a lot of new devices to look forward to in such a short amount of time if it is indeed true. The month of March is swimming in our heads but it’s possible one or two of these might be slated for late February, as well. Of course, without actual concrete evidence or an official announcement it’s hard to get excited about anything right now.
- Jelly Bean updates: Sony Xperia Z receives 4.
- Sony begins Jelly Bean rollout for Xperia P,
- Sony releases AOSP for the Xperia Z, news reg
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Check out the Sony Xperia Ion forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Exhilarate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.