You had to see this coming. A new leaked Verizon doc is showing the Droid 4 — rumored to be launching tomorrow — has been postponed all the way back to February 2nd of next year. This no doubt comes as bad news to those of you looking to get your hands on a 4G LTE equipped QWERTY device before the New Year. On the bright side of things, maybe this delay will see the device launch with Android 4.0 — and update already promised to the Droid Razr in early 2012.
We should be able to get some hands-on time with the device at CES 2012 in January, where the Droid 4 will more than likely make its debut. Anyone going to wait for this device or will this news force you to use your upgrade elsewhere?
- Verizon approves Motorola DROID 4’s Jel
- Motorola DROID 4 soak test invites being sent
- Root checker found in DROID 4 and DROID RAZR/
- Motorola says ICS for DROID 4 now rolling out
- Check out the Motorola DROID 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 4