Notebook Italia has heard word that the Acer Iconia Tab A200 will launch in Europe starting February 2012. The A200 is a minor follow-up to the A100 and A500 Honeycomb tablets released earlier this year. My early thoughts? Pass based on knowledge of specs alone.
With a dual-core Tegra 2 processor and 1GB of RAM it’s already hardly separating itself from every other tablet out on the market though it will still be a capable device. It’s even said to be getting its share of Ice Cream Sandwich sometime down the line.
Other specs include a 10.1 inch HD display and it will also come in configurations of 8GB and 16GB retailing at 329 and 349 euros, respectively. A press release is expected to be issued sometime later today.
- [Deal] Acer Iconia Tab A200 for $200 on Woot
- Acer Iconia Tab A100 and A500 getting Android
- Acer Iconia Tab A200 getting Android 4.0 upda
- Best Buy now stocking the Acer Iconia Tab A20
- Check out the Acer Iconia Tab A200 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Acer Iconia Tab A200