woot, focused on providing great daily deals, is clearing house on stock of the original Samsung Galaxy Tab. As the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus moves on to shelves to take its place, you can snatch up last year’s model for an easy $199.99 (plus $5 shipping). The price is for the 16GB WiFi/3G version and woot has you covered for both Sprint and Verizon. The choice of carrier (between the two) for 3G data options is yours. Any takers? Or is the Amazon Kindle Fire the only tablet worth dropping two benjamins on.
[via woot | Thanks, Stigy!]
- Could this be Samsung’s 11.6″ Gal
- Flurry: Kindle Fire closes in on Galaxy Tab a
- Rumor: Galaxy S, Tab to Get “Value Pack
- Samsung Evaluating Feasibility of Getting And
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab