What’s the worst thing that could happen when your phone pushes its high-caliber audio as a main selling point? A problem with the sound quality of said audio. While the HTC Rezound we had a chance to review passed the sound quality test with flying colors, a growing number of owners are reporting a static interference heard when plugging in a set of headphones. This includes both the included Beats Audio headphones and other brands as well.
While no clear explanation for the problem is known, the hope is a fix can be attained via a software update. A worst-case scenario would have improper shielding within the device creating RF interference with the audio signal.
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the HTC Rezound forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Rezound