The rate at which Android smartphones are cycled out is becoming a bit disturbing. With only about a half a year between the two, Motorola and Verizon could be releasing their next Droid on December 8th. The Droid 4 would be the fourth device in the series to be launched within a span of two years. For what it’s worth, the handset has come a long way, and the latest iteration promises to continue the tradition of being among the top handsets with full QWERTY keyboards. The phone will sport a 4-inch Super AMOLED display, dual-core processor, and support for Verizon 4G LTE. The handset will come in a bit thinner than its predecessor and carry some RAZR-esque stylings.
December 8th is also the most recent date floated for a potential Samsung Galaxy Nexus launch, so it could be an interesting day for Verizon.
- Verizon approves Motorola DROID 4’s Jel
- Motorola DROID 4 soak test invites being sent
- Root checker found in DROID 4 and DROID RAZR/
- Motorola says ICS for DROID 4 now rolling out
- Check out the Motorola DROID 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid 4